Rev Dynamics Air Ride Suspension Kit for the Polaris Slingshot
Rev Dynamics Air Ride Suspension Kit for the Polaris Slingshot with Ridetech components
We're happy to introduce the most versatile suspension kit available to date for the Polaris Slingshot. The Rev Dynamics Air Ride Kit solves all issues that Slingshot owners face with stock suspension such as: Adjustable Ride Height, Variable Spring Rate and Improved Ride Quality. This kit is built with the highest quality components from Ridetech and all components are made in the U.S.A. The Slingshot Air Ride System features impact forged monotube shocks and high endurance airbags that provide the superior performance that you'd expect from a high end coil based system.
Rev Dynamics Ridetech Air Suspension Kit Features
- Adjustable Ride Height (-4.5" lower to +2" taller than stock height)
- Additional ground clearance at the push of a button
- Improved handling and ride quality
- 1 Million Mile Warranty on Shocks
- Aluminum impact forged construction allows for "leak free" operation
- Easy & Precise valve adjustment with 24 rebound clicks
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Free Shipping in the U.S.A.
- 4 Way Ridepro Control Panel (2 gauges, 4 Switches)
- RidePRO 4-Way Solenoid Block
- (3) Series 8000 Shockwave Air Shocks
- Firestone 1 Gallon Air Tank
- Ridetech Compressor
- 16 Gauge Powder Coated Mounting Bracket
- 1/4" and 1/8" DOT Air Lines
- Air Fittings and All Necessary Hardware
- Slingshot Specific Instructions
Standard Air Tank
- Partially uses passenger side storage compartment
- Compatible with all Welter Exhaust Systems
- Not compatible with Welter Exhaust Systems
- Additional Cost for the Torpedo Tanks
- Allows full use of Passenger Side Rear Storage Compartment
- Tanks are hidden and out of sight.
|Adjustable||Yes, -4" Drop / +2" Above Stock|
|Warranty||Million Mile Shock Warranty|