Terms & Conditions
All payments shall be done via credit card: Visa, MasterCard, American Express & Discover. All online transactions are processed through a secure payment gateway.
Sales tax will be charged where applicable. Since we are a California Corporation all California taxes will be charged. All other states are exempt form sales taxes for transactions via the Internet, or wherever we do not have a physical presence. Such sales taxes, or any other local, federal, or state taxes that apply shall be added to your invoice amount and will appear on your credit card charge.
1. All questions regarding workmanship, or defects in the products purchased should be handled through our return customer service department. Be sure to state the problem briefly in your request for an RMA# (Return Material Authorization).
2. No credit shall be given unless you include a copy of the original printed invoice. This invoice will have all the pertinent data, your name, order number, etc. so that we can properly credit your card.
3. No credit will be given if we find that the product has been used, installed, or unboxed / without box, unless otherwise specified.
4. No returns will be accepted on any product that is over 90 days old unless previously warrantied in writing by our company.
5. Returns may be subject to a restocking fee of up to 30% depending on the circumstance of the return.
6. Although some orders qualify for free and discounted shipping, the cost to ship these items is not free. Depending on the circumstance of the return, the original shipping cost plus any additional cost to get item(s) back may be deducted from the return amount.
Helmet Return Policy
- Exchanges or Returns MUST be made within 30 days of purchase and ONLY with a Return Authorization Number (RA #):
- All Helmet Returns, Not Exchanges, are charged a 20% restocking fee.
- Actual Shipping charges will be non-refundable.
- All Exchanges or Returns must be issued a Return Authorization Number (RA #) prior to returning any helmet.
- All Merchandise Must Be Received By Us Within 30 Days From The Date An RA# Has Been Issued.
- To Exchange or Return merchandise please follow these steps:
- Before exchanging/returning any merchandise, you must first obtain a RA #.
- You can obtain an RA # online using our exchange/return form or you can call us at 1.800.211.1396.
- Once you have been issued an RA #, you may return your merchandise.
- Please repack the merchandise in its original packaging (the same way you received it) so it doesn't get damaged on the way back to us. If we receive the merchandise damaged, it will not be accepted and will be returned back to you.
- Clearly write the RA # on the outside of the package. (DO NOT write on the manufacturer's box). Packages without an RA # clearly marked on the outside will be REFUSED.
International Shipments may require an additional shipping fee to be collected. Depending on the order, SlingMods may contact you regarding an extra charge for shipping to your international address.
If the package is lost because the customer entered an incorrect Shipping address at time of purchase; they are liable for the order amount.
If the package is lost and the customer entered the correct shipping information. We will submit a claim with the shipping company first before proceeding with a replacement shipment. Please allow a grace period of 10 days. This is to allow time for the package to return to us via the carrier, or be delivered to the ship to address if it is found.
All refunds, once approved by RMA dept will be refunded to the original card used. Refunds may not exceed the amount of the original purchase price of the product & may not include the freight charged when shipped. In some cases refunds may not be for the complete purchase price for the product if it is deemed that the product is being returned for a reason other than defective. Restock charges will apply when customer incorrectly ordered the product. The amount charged will be at the discretion of SlingMods.com and may be as high as 30%, along with original shipping fees when product was sent to customer.
Promotions or Specials
May be for a limited time only and may be replaced, eliminated at any time by SlingMods.com without warning.
Orders cancelled immediately will not be charged to your account. However, if you cancel an order after it has been shipped and already charged to your account, there will be 25% restock charge when the product is returned to us. It can sometimes take us 24-48 hours to ship your order but it's entered for shipment into our central computer in real time and cannot be cancelled by us.
Customer may not assign its rights or obligations hereunder without the express written consent of SlingMods.com.
Laws of California
This agreement made between customer and SlingMods.com is governed by the laws of the State of California, without regard to its conflict or choice of law provisions. Customer agrees that California courts have jurisdiction over this agreement and customer. In the event the customer and prevailing party in any such collection action, dispute, lawsuit, or any other judicial proceeding shall be entitled to recover its costs and reasonable attorneys's fees that may be incurred.
We guarantee products to be free from manufacturer's defect.
Product may be returned unopened up to 90 days from date of purchase for refund or exchange. A copy of the original invoice must be included with the product. The amount of credit will not exceed the amount of the orginal purchase.
SlingMods.com is not responsible for damage to a product caused by unusual storage conditions, damage by neglect, etc.
Privacy: We guarantee the privacy of the information given to us in confidence when making your credit card purchases. Again this information will never be shared, sold or rented with other persons, companies and organizations. No unauthorized charges will ever be made by SlingMods.com to your credit card.
All parts sold by SlingMods.com are for closed course competition race use only and may not be used on public roads or highways. Installation of these modifications are at the customers own risk. In the unlikely event that property, persons, vehicles, etcetera, are damaged by products purchased on SlingMods.com, the customer cannot hold SlingMods liable. Customer assumes all costs and risks associated with the installation, use, and purchase of these aftermarket items. It is the customers responsibility to insure the products that are being purchased are compatible with the vehicle make, model, and year. Please note, some of these items may void factory warranties.