Rev Dynamics Accuair Digital Air Ride Suspension Kit for the Polaris Slingshot
- Login & Earn 19995 Points with this item
- Part Name: rev-dynamics-digital-air-ride-kit
- Part Number: SM-2580
Rev Dynamics Accuair Digital Air Ride Suspension Kit for the Polaris Slingshot with Ridetech & AccuAir Components
If you're like many other Slingshot owners.. you've been in driving situations where you wished you had the ability to magically adjust your ground clearance with the push of button to avoid scraping your front end. Well... the wait is over. The digital air suspension kit by Rev Dynamics allows you to setup 3 unique preset ride heights utilizing a featured called RideMonitor. RideMonitor even has the ability to automatically adjust for things like road conditions and passenger weight to insure that your preset height is maintained. All this technological wizardly along with improved ride quality and handling characteristics is a dream come true for Slingshot owners. This kit is built with the highest quality components from Ridetech & AccuAir and all components are made in the U.S.A. The Slingshot Digital Air Ride System features impact forged monotube shocks and high endurance airbags that provide the superior performance that you'd expect from a high end coil based system.
Rev Dynamics Ridetech / AccuAir Digital Air Suspension Kit Features
- Automatic Self Leveling
- Adjustable Ride Height (-4.5" lower to +2" taller than stock height)
- Additional ground clearance at the push of a button
- Improved handling and ride quality
- 1 Million Mile Warranty on Shocks
- Life of vehicle Warranty on all air management components
- Aluminum impact forged construction allows for "leak free" operation
- Impact forged body / mono-tube design for superior ride quality and durability
- Easy & Precise valve adjustment with 24 rebound clicks
- Optional wireless remote control with Phone or Key Fob
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Free Shipping in the U.S.A.
- Accuair E-level Controller Kit w/touchpad
- Accuair VU4-4Corner Solenoid Valve Block
- (3) Ridetech Series 8000 Shockwave Air Shocks
- Firestone 1 Gallon Air Tank
- Ridetech Compressor and relay
- 16 Gauge Powder Coated Mounting Bracket
- 1/4" DOT Air Lines
- DOT Air Fittings and All Necessary Hardware
- Slingshot Specific Instructions
Standard Air Tank
- Partially uses passenger side storage compartment
- Compatible with all Welter Exhaust Systems
- Not compatible with Welter Exhaust Systems
- Additional Cost for the Torpedo Tanks
- Allows full use of Passenger Side Rear Storage Compartment
- Tanks are hidden and out of sight.
AccuAirs iLevel system provides wireless control of your e-Level Air Suspension System through both Apple iOS and Android devices. The app is available for free download through the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store.
The wireless key fob module gives the e-Level System wireless capability. The 4-button key fob allows you to trigger any of your 3 saved ride heights + the "all down" function from up to 200 ft. away. The key fob only operates when the vehicle ignition is in the "OFF" position for obvious safety reasons.
|Adjustable||Yes, -4" Drop / +2" Above Stock|
|Warranty||Life of Vehicle|
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.p65warnings.ca.gov