Polaris Slingshot V-Back Canvas Roof Top by Bullet Speed with Online Top Designer
The Bullet Speed V-Back System is the original Top for the Polaris Slingshot and in our opinion one of the most stylish. This roof system is built in the USA using 6063 Aluminum and is CNC bent in a 2 axis bender then TIG welded. The bimini tops themselves are made with Sunbrella canvas for years of fade resistant protection.
**PLEASE NOTE: The design builder is a tool for a general reference only. Since all monitor & devices are different, colors may slightly vary **
Bullet Speed V-Back Removable Canvas Roof Top Features:
- Keeps you much, much cooler on those hot summer days
- Lightweight and Easy to Remove
- Powder Coated to stand up to the elements
- Drastically reduces wind noise allowing you to have a conversation with your passenger
- Color Matched Powder Coated Frame and Canvas Top
- Works with all F4 and MadStad Aftermarket Windshields we sell
IMPORTANT. PLEASE READ!
Canvas Care Instructions:
- The Bullet Speed roof system DOES NOT provide any type of rollover or crash support for your Slingshot and is intended to be used as a SUN SHADE ONLY!
- The Bullet Speed roof system WILL NOT support the weight of the Slingshot vehicle if ever overturned. Our roof system was engineered specifically as a LIGHTWEIGHT structure, intended to support lightweight accessories and the canvas top itself.
- Brush off dust and dirt with a soft brush. NEVER brush with stiff brushes since this can damage the fabric finish.
- Spray the top with clean water. If a hose is used, to avoid high pressure.
- Prepare a solution of solvent-free soap in warm water (no more than 100ºF) and apply it on the fabric.
- Scrub with a soft brush allowing the solution penetrate the fabric.
- Rinse with water to remove all traces of soap.
- Let air dry and do not wind dry. The Canvas is highly resistant to the growth of fungus, mold, and mildew, however they can grow on embedded dirt.
Intensive Cleaning - To clean stains, follow these more intensive cleaning procedures:
- Brush off dust and dirt with a soft brush. NEVER brush with stiff brushes since it could damage the finish and fabric.
- Prepare a solution with 10% household bleach, 20% of solvent-free neutral detergent and 70% water.
- Apply the solution on the fabric, allowing to remain between 15 and 20 minutes maximum.
- Rinse with clean water several times. Bleach residues remaining on canvas combined with the sun could damage the fabric.
- Allow to air dry and do not wind dry.
- Repeat the process if necessary.
Bullet Speed & Design
Multiple Color Options
6063 Aluminum w/Canvas Top
No Returns on this item!
1.65" Outside Frame Diameter
Slingshot Application Guide:
» 2015 Slingshot Base / SL / SL LE
» 2016 Slingshot Base / SL / SL LE
» 2017 Slingshot Base / SL / SL LE / SLR
» 2018 Slingshot GT LE / S / SL / SLR / SLR LE
» 2019 Slingshot GT / S / SL / SLR
» 2020 Slingshot R / SL