BatteryMinder 12V / 2.0 Amp Battery Charger, Maintainer & Desulfator for Optima Batteries (2012-AGM Series)
- Login & Earn 85 Points with this item
- Part Name: battery-minder-2012-agm-charger-desulfator
- Part Number: SM-2962
Battery Minder 12 Volt / 2.0 Amp Battery Charger, Maintainer & Desulfator : Model 2012-AGM with SmarTECHnology
There's nothing worse then getting ready for a Sunday ride and coming out to a dead battery. Maintain & extend your 12V battery life by up to 4X with the Batter Minder 2012-AGM Series battery tender. This charger is a "Plug n' Run" (which means no buttons to push) 2.0 amp battery charger, maintainer with a full time "automatic" high frequency pulse desulfator. This charger is fully automatic through the 7 stages of charging and monitors your battery voltage, amperage acceptance and temperature at all times. The 2012-AGM series battery charger features easy to understand LED diagnostic indicators that display the battery's condition and the actual state-of-charge profile. As the BatteryMinder works through several stages of charging and diagnostics stages, the internal program adjusts its output several times per second based on sensor feedback to quickly and correctly charge your battery. This charger works with all popular battery types such as: Optima, Odyssey, Polaris, Yuasa & other high performance specialty 12 volt sealed AGM lead-acid batteries. Simply connect the included ring terminals to your + and - battery terminals, then connect the included SAE charge port to the Battery Minder and plug into your standard wall socket and let the Battery Minder do the rest, it's that easy!
What's in the box?
- Model 2012-AGM Charger-Maintainer-Desulfator
- Ring Terminal Cord Set with Quick Connector
- Battery Clip Cord with Quick Connector
- Ambient temperature sensor (installed)
- 6' AC Cord / 6' DC Cord with SAE Quick Connector
- Analyze: Test qualify / accept or reject battery
- Desulfate: Begins removal by dissolving harmful sulfate
- Soft Start: Applies low current if battery tests low
- Bulk: Provides maximum output to charge to 85%
- Absorption: Provides low current to complete to 100%
- Test: To determine if battery needs further desulfation
- Maintenance: Maintains temperature-compensated full-charge
Battery Minder 2012-AGM Features & Benefits
- Designed for High-Performance Specialty AGM Sealed Batteries (such as those made by Optima, Odyseey, Polaris & Yuasa.
- Guaranteed to never overcharge, regardless of how long connected.
- Temperature compensation ensures proper charge in hot or cold environments.
- Installed ambient temperature sensor for 0°F–130°F operating range ensures the battery will never be overcharged or undercharged regardless of temperature extremes. Optional "at the battery" sensor is also available for greater accuracy when battery and charger are not in same ambient temperature environment.
- Diagnostic LED indicators for power, polarity reversal, battery weak, load, bad cell, testing, desulfating, temperature compensation, charging stage and charge level.
- Maximizes battery life and capacity, reconditions weak batteries.
- Automatic high frequency (not high voltage) pulse desulfation (U.S. patented.)
- Plug 'n Run operation-no buttons to push.
- Microprocessor controlled ensures accurate-precise charging and maintenance during entire lifetime of unit.
- FCC Certified
- Extremely efficient, low operating costs.
- Automatic disconnect and resume if AC power is interrupted.
- Short circuit, spark, polarity and thermal runaway protection.
- Built-in Battery Condition Indicator.
|Warranty||MFG 5 Year No Hassle|
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.p65warnings.ca.gov