BatteryMinder 12V / 1.5 Amp Battery Charger, Maintainer & Desulfator for Stock and Optima Batteries (1510 Series)
- Login & Earn 54 Points when purchasing this item
- Part Name: battery-minder-1510-charger-desulfator
- Part Number: SM-2960
Battery Minder 12 Volt / 1.5 Amp Battery Charger, Maintainer & Desulfator : Model 1510 with SmarTECHnology
There's nothing worse then getting ready for a Sunday ride and coming out to a dead battery. Maintain & extend your 12V battery life by up to 4X with the Batter Minder 1510 Series battery tender. This charger is a "Plug n' Run" 1.5 amp battery charger, maintainer with a full time "automatic" high frequency pulse desulfator. This charger works with all popular battery types such as: flooded, sealed, maintenance-free, starter, deep-cycle, Optima brand sealed AGM, and marine batteries. Simply connect the included ring terminals to your + and - battery terminals, then connect the included SAE charge port to the Battery Minder and plug into your standard wall socket and let the Battery Minder do the rest, it's that easy!
What's in the box?
- Model 1510 Charger-Maintainer-Desulfator
- Ring Terminal Assembly with Quick Connector
- Insulated battery clips
- Ambient temperature sensor (installed)
- 12ft. power cord
- Analyze: Test qualify / accept or reject battery
- Desulfate: Begins removal by dissolving harmful sulfate
- Soft Start: Applies low current if battery tests low
- Bulk: Provides maximum output to charge to 85%
- Absorption: Provides low current to complete to 100%
- Test: To determine if battery needs further desulfation
- Maintenance: Maintains temperature-compensated full-charge
Battery Minder 1510 Features & Benefits
- Installed ambient temperature sensor for -4°F (-20°C) to 122°F (50°C) operating range ensures the battery will never be overcharged or undercharged regardless of temperature extremes.
- Extends battery life up to four times when compared to new batteries not being properly charged-maintained over their lifetime.
- FCC Certified
- Recovers Weak Batteries
- Automatic Full-Time high frequency (not high voltage) pulse type desulfation
- Reverse polarity, short circuit and over temperature protection
- Energy Star rated, which means it meets strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the Department of Energy.
- Supports Maintenance-free Flooded (filler cap) and sealed, Starter, Deep Cycle, Marine, and Hybrid batteries
|Warranty||MFG 5 Year No Hassle|
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.p65warnings.ca.gov