Wycked Hitch Trailer Hitch System for the Polaris Slingshot (Version 2)
- Login & Earn 959 Points with this item
- Part Name: polaris-slingshot-trailer-hitch-by-wycked-hitch
- Part Number: SM-1168
Polaris Slingshot Wycked Hitch Trailer System
The Wycked Hitch Trailer Hitch System was designed, built, and tested in the USA and was built specifically for the Polaris Slingshot. This hitch is made from a steel alloy frame, that was designed and engineered for extreme performance. When not in use, remove the drop hitch for a sleek and stealthy look.
Wycked Hitch System:
- Patent Pending Adjustable Hitch Height
- Max Tongue Weight: 150 lbs (Goose Neck)
- Drop Hitch Tongue Weight Max: 75 lbs
- Max Towing Capacity: 1200 lbs (Goose Neck)
- Drop Hitch Max Towing Capacity: 600 lbs
- Overloading your vehicle or trailer can result in serious injury or death
- Only use trailers with a 1 7/8" coupler
- Always use approved safety chains
- Always use the safety pin on the hitch drawbar bolt
- Gross vehicle weight, tongue weight, tire pressure and suspension must comply with the vehicle manufacturer and trailer manufacturer recommendations. Do not exceed any of these ratings.
- Be familiar with the operation and controls of your vehicle before using this product
- The end user must receive this instruction sheet
- Vehicle performance will be affected when towing a trailer.
- Remove hitch drawbar when not in use
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.p65warnings.ca.gov