Slinglines Flip Top Modular Roof System for the Polaris Slingshot
- Login & Earn 1099 Points when purchasing this item
- Part Name: polaris-slingshot-flip-top-roof-slinglines
- Part Number: SM-5308
- PLEASE ALLOW 2-3 DAYS TO SHIP!
Polaris Slingshot Flip-Top Modular Roof System by Slinglines
Introducing the most versatile roof top to hit the market for the Polaris Slingshot. Slinglines has knocked it out of the park with this ABS vacuum formed roof top system. It not only comes in at the most competitive price so far but offers several features we absolutely love. The roof top system is 100% designed and manufactured in the USA and offers a flip top front lid that tilts up to 90 degrees to allow both you and your passenger to enter and exit the Slingshot with ease. Once the front lid is closed there is a rubber lock that holds the lid firmly in place. The front lid can either be run in "full shade" mode or "partial shade" mode. If you'd like to enjoy the sunny weather and work on your summer tan, you can actually remove the front lid and rest in on the rear lid, fastening it in place with the (2) plastic screw caps that are already on the roof. This allows you to carry your front lid with you on your voyage in case you'd like to revert back to "full shade" mode.
Slinglines "Flip Top" Roof System Features
- Pivoting 90 Degree Flip Top allows for easy Entry & Exit
- Removable Front Lid allows you to enjoy the Sun or the Stars
- Front Lid Fastens to Rear Deck Lid so that you have your removable front lid with you at all times
- Stylish Thermoformed ABS Plastic Roof matches the aggressive looks of the Slingshot
IMPORTANT. PLEASE READ!
- The Slinglines roof system DOES NOT provide any type of rollover or crash support for your Slingshot and is intended to be used as a SUN SHADE ONLY!
- The Slinglines roof system WILL NOT support the weight of the Slingshot vehicle if ever overturned.
|Assembly||Some Assembly Required|
|Shipping Fee||Oversized - $150*|
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.p65warnings.ca.gov