AutoTech 250A / 270A High Performance Alternator for the Polaris Slingshot (2020+)
- Login & Earn 495 Points when purchasing this item
- Part Name: autotech-high-performance-alternator-slingshot-2020-up
- Part Number: SM-18389
- MADE TO ORDER - PLEASE ALLOW 1-2 WEEKS TO SHIP
|2020||Slingshot GT LE / R / SL|
|2021||Slingshot R / R LE / S / SL|
|2022||Slingshot R / S / SL / SLR|
|2023||Slingshot R / S / SL / SLR|
Polaris Slingshot High-Performance Alternator by AutoTech (2020+ Models)
Introducing our AutoTech Engineering high output alternator for the 2020+ Polaris Slingshot. Each unit is assembled 100% in Riverside, California. AutoTech has been in business for over 28 years and has over 100 years of combined, “on hands” experience allowing them to source and supply the highest quality component parts to ensure your unit exceeds expectations. Both the 250A & 270A options can use the factory alternator belt.
- Voltage bypass, 14.8V - The unit includes a 2-wire plug harness for the ignition source.
- OEM has 3 point mount. For fitment, we delete the rear bolt-on mount of the OEM alternator so you will only have 2 mounts. The alternator still mounts firmly.
- Amps @ Idle: 150A
Benefits of an Upgraded AutoTech High Output Alternator
- Increased electrical power: A high amperage alternator can generate more electrical power than a standard alternator, which can be useful for powering high-demand electrical systems such as sound systems, lighting & other 12v accessories.
- Improved charging capacity: A high amperage alternator can charge the battery faster and more efficiently, allowing for quicker recharging times and more reliable electrical performance.
- Enhanced engine performance: A high amperage alternator can help maintain a stable voltage level, which can improve engine performance and reduce the risk of electrical problems that can affect engine operation.
- Greater reliability: A high amperage alternator is designed to withstand high electrical loads, which can make it more durable and reliable in the long run.
|Amps||250A / 270A|
|Warranty||Mfg - 1 Year|
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.p65warnings.ca.gov