Set of Magnetic Drain Plugs for the Can-Am Spyder F3 / RT (2014+) - 1330cc Engines
$19.95$13.96 BLACK FRIDAY DEAL - SAVE $5.99
- Login & Earn 14 Points when purchasing this item
- Part Name: canam-spyder-magnetic-drain-plug-set-1330cc
- Part Number: SM-18381
- FITS 1330cc ENGINE ONLY
|2014||Spyder RT / RT-L / RT-S|
|2015||Spyder F3 / F3-S / RT / RT-L / RT-S|
|2016||Spyder F3 / F3-L / F3-S / F3-T / RT / RT-L / RT-S|
|2017||Spyder F3 / F3-L / F3-S / F3-T / RT / RT-L|
|2018||Spyder F3 / F3-L / F3-S / F3-T / RT / RT-L|
|2019||Spyder F3 / F3-L / F3-S / F3-T / RT / RT-L|
|2020||Spyder F3 / F3-L / F3-S / F3-T / RT / RT-L|
|2021||Spyder F3 / F3-L / F3-S / F3-T / RT / RT-L|
|2022||Spyder F3 / F3-L / F3-S / F3-T / RT / RT-L|
|2023||Spyder F3 / F3-L / F3-S / F3-T / RT / RT-L|
Can-Am Spyder Magnetic Drain Plug Set for Rotax 1330cc Engines
Introducing our two-piece magnetic drain plug set for the Can-Am Spyder. This set includes (1) M12 x 1.5 and (1) M14 x 1.5 magnetic drain plus for clutch and oil maintenance that attract and hold ferrous metal particles floating around in your engine. Magnetic oil drain plugs are an affordable and effective way to protect your engine from wear and damage caused by metal particles and debris in the oil.
Benefits of Magnetic Drain Plugs
- Collects metal particles - As the engine runs, metal particles and debris can accumulate in the oil. Magnetic oil drain plugs attract and collect these particles, preventing them from circulating through the engine and causing damage.
- Helps to prevent engine wear - The metal particles and debris that collect on the magnetic oil drain plug can cause significant damage to the engine if they are not removed. By keeping these particles out of the engine's oil system, magnetic oil drain plugs can help to prevent wear and extend the life of the engine.
- Easy maintenance - Magnetic oil drain plugs are easy to install and remove, making routine maintenance of the engine's oil system more efficient.
- Early warning of potential issues - If the magnetic oil drain plug collects an unusually large amount of metal particles, it may be an early warning sign of a more serious problem with the engine. This can help to identify and address issues before they cause significant damage.
|Hardware Included||Re-uses Factory O-rings|
|Material||Yellow Zinc / Magnetic Tip|
|Size||M14 x 1.5 & M12 x 1.5|
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.p65warnings.ca.gov