Metricks Twin Canopy Roof Top System for the Polaris Slingshot
- Login & Earn 2199 Points when purchasing this item
- Part Name: metricks-mtcr-1-twin-canopy-roof-top-system
- Part Number: SM-1130
- *** MADE TO ORDER - PLEASE ALLOW 1-2 WEEKS TO BE MADE PRIOR TO SHIPPING ***
Polaris Slingshot Twin Canopy Roof Top System by Metricks
Metricks has been a key player in the aftermarket scene for the Polaris Slingshot and their MTCR-1 Dual Canopy Roof Top System is absolutely no exception. This is by far the most elaborate top hit the market with its fiberglass twin canopy design. Each canopy can be lifted via hydraulic shocks for easy exit and entry into the vehicle. The canopy tops are custom painted to match your Slingshot paint and have 2 matching louvers on the roof panels to keep that aggressive look. The front windshield bar is powder coated and includes custom billet hardware to replace your existing mirror mounts. This allows you to continue using the stock side view mirrors or upgrade to the optional F1 style mirrors, also painted to match. All the necessary billet brackets for mounting to the roll loops, hydraulic gas struts and custom powder coated hardware is included. The roof system comes pre-assembled for an install that takes less than 15 minutes to perform!
IMPORTANT. PLEASE READ!
- The Metricks roof system DOES NOT provide any type of rollover or crash support for your Slingshot and is intended to be used as a SUN SHADE ONLY!
- The Metricks roof system WILL NOT support the weight of the Slingshot vehicle if ever overturned.
Optional Upgrades to the Twin Canopy Roof Top System
- Alcantera synthetic suede headliner for both passenger and driver side canopy's ($189)
- 5+ windshield clear or tinted for nearly wind free zero buffering experience ($499)
- F1 inspired mirrors that come painted to match the canopy's and greatly improve visibility ($199)
- Overhead tinted window for a clear view of stop lights ($149)
- Pair of custom painted roof louvers to match your paint ($400-$440)
|Adjustable||Yes, Hydraulic Shocks|
|Color||Multiple Color Options|
|Material||Steel Frame / Fiberglass Tops|
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.p65warnings.ca.gov