Slinglines Full Enclosure System for the Polaris Slingshot
Polaris Slingshot Roof, Windows & Doors Full Enclosure System by Slinglines
Slinglines has introduced the first full enclosure system for the Polaris Slingshot, including a Roof, Windows & Doors. Weather is unpredictable. Don’t let Mother Nature decide when you can or can't drive your Slingshot. With the Slinglines enclosures, you will never have to check the weather report again.
Slinglines Full Enclosure Features & Benefits:
- Versatility: The Polaris Slingshot is low to the ground and has an open air design that lets you become one with the road. Riders are suspect to the elements that hinder their ability to ride when and where they want. We have developed an enclosure that protects you from the elements and does not compromise the features of the Slingshot that make you feel like you are one with the road.
- Easy & Quick Transformation: The unique design allows you to quickly and easily transform your Slingshot to a completely enclosed vehicle and back to an open air vehicle in minutes. Slinglines has developed easy cap nuts that can be removed or attached easily by hand.
- Open Air Machine: You can quickly and easily add the the roof, side panels, and doors to
give you more protection on those rainy days. If you want to take your
Slingshot on a longer road trip, you can now drive without worrying about the possibility of
getting soaked in a rain shower or baked by the sun.
- Removable Back Window Panels: Want a little more air coming into your Slingshot? Simply remove the side panel windows of the enclosure and tuck them behind the passenger / driver side seats.
IMPORTANT. PLEASE READ!
- The Slinglines roof system DOES NOT provide any type of rollover or crash support for your Slingshot and is intended to be used as a SUN SHADE ONLY!
- The Slinglines roof system WILL NOT support the weight of the Slingshot vehicle if ever overturned.
|Adjustable||Yes & Removable|
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.p65warnings.ca.gov