Twist Dynamics Canvas Roof Top for the Polaris Slingshot (DISCONTINUED)
- Login & Earn 1399 Points with this item
- Part Name: polaris-slingshot-canvas-roof-top-twist
- Part Number: SM-412
Polaris Slingshot Canvas Roof Top by Twist Dynamics
The Twist Dynamics Roof Top for the Polaris Slingshot is one of the hottest tops on the market. This custom top is made from tig welded 6063 aluminum using a state of the art 2 axis bending machine. The Twist Dynamics top utilizes 1.25" tubing with an outside diameter of 1.66" and an inside diameter of 1.38". This product was designed primarily as a sun shade, but is also perfect for carrying surfboards, kayaks, wakeboards or bikes.
Twist Top Features:
- Keeps you much, much cooler on those hot summer days
- Lightweight and Easy to Remove
- Powder Coated to stand up to the elements
- Drastically reduces wind noise allowing you to have a conversation with your passenger
- Color Matched Powder Coated Frame and Canvas Top
- Works with all F4 and MadStad Aftermarket Windshields we sell
IMPORTANT. PLEASE READ!
- The Twist Dynamic roof DOES NOT provide any type of rollover or crash support for your Slingshot and is intended to be used as a SUN SHADE ONLY!
- The Twist Dynamics roof system WILL NOT support the weight of the Slingshot vehicle if ever overturned. Our roof system was engineered specifically as a LIGHTWEIGHT structure, intended to support lightweight accessories and the canvas top itself.
- Brush off dust and dirt with a soft brush. NEVER brush with stiff brushes since this can damage the fabric finish.
- Spray the top with clean water. If a hose is used, to avoid high pressure.
- Prepare a solution of solvent-free soap in warm water (no more than 100ºF) and apply it on the fabric.
- Scrub with a soft brush allowing the solution penetrate the fabric.
- Rinse with water to remove all traces of soap.
- Let air dry and do not wind dry. The Canvas is highly resistant to the growth of fungus, mold, and mildew, however they can grow on embedded dirt.
Intensive Cleaning - To clean stains, follow these more intensive cleaning procedures:
- Brush off dust and dirt with a soft brush. NEVER brush with stiff brushes since it could damage the finish and fabric.
- Prepare a solution with 10% household bleach, 20% of solvent-free neutral detergent and 70% water.
- Apply the solution on the fabric, allowing to remain between 15 and 20 minutes maximum.
- Rinse with clean water several times. Bleach residues remaining on canvas combined with the sun could damage the fabric.
- Allow to air dry and do not wind dry.
- Repeat the process if necessary.
|Color||Multiple Color Options|
|Material||6063 Aluminum w/Canvas Top|
|Return Policy||No Returns on this item!|
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.p65warnings.ca.gov