Hawk High Performance Brake Pads for the Polaris Slingshot (Complete Set)
- Login & Earn 137 Points with this item
- Part Name: polaris-slingshot-performance-ht-10-brake-pads
- Part Number: SM-957
Polaris Slingshot HT-10 High Performance Brake Pads from Hawk Performance
Hawk Performance is a leading supplier of severe duty and high-performance friction products manufactured in ISO-certified facilities for the motorsports and performance automotive aftermarket. Hawk Performance products are engineered to allow users to control, command, and conquer the terrain for which their vehicles are designed. Decades of experience in developing friction materials for aerospace, industrial, military, automotive and motorsports applications give Hawk Performance an advantage over the competition. In the past decade, Hawk Performance friction products have won more motorsports championships than any other friction manufacturer.
Hawk Performance has engineered and tested these HT-10 high performance
replacement brake pads especially for the Polaris Slingshot application. These pads offer
intermediate to high torque with a smooth initial bite. Very consistent
pedal feel and excellent modulation and release characteristics.
- After installing new brake pads, make 6-to-10 stops from approximately 30-35 MPH applying moderate pressure.
- Make an additional 2-to-3 hard stops from approximately 40-45 MPH.
- DO NOT DRAG BRAKES!
- Allow at least 15 minutes for the brake system to cool down.
- After step 4 is completed, your new Hawk Performance brake pads are ready for use.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.p65warnings.ca.gov