Baker Belt Idler / Stabilizer for the Can-Am Spyder F3 / F3S
- Login & Earn 144 Points with this item
- Part Name: canam-spyder-f3-f3s-belt-stabilizer
- Part Number: SM-3250
Can-Am Spyder F3 / F3S Belt Stabilizer by Baker Air Wings
The Baker Belt stabilizer reduces Can-Am Spyder F3 / F3S belt vibration by up to 75% by applying spring loaded tension to the drive belt. Can-Am Spyder belt vibration is most noticeable when the engine is under load, such as when riding with a passenger, climbing a steep incline or pulling a trailer. Adding the Baker stabilizer prolongs the life of the drive belt and increases the overall lifespan of the drivetrain components such as rear sprocket and shaft bearings, drive pulley and the belt itself. After riding with the F3 belt stabilizer for extended periods of time you'll notice that it reduces hand fatigue by minimizing vibration from the belt.
Features of the F3 / F3S Belt Stabilizer
- Black Powder Coated Steel for Strength and Durability
- Bolt On Application, does require small notch in belt guard
- Reduces hand fatigue
- Increases the lifespan of the Spyder F3 Drivetrain Overall
- Made in the U.S.A.
|Color||Black Powder Coated|
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.p65warnings.ca.gov